2017 Mint 400 Race Bundle
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE BE SURE TO UPDATE TO THE CURRENT LEADNAV GPS VERSION!!! The newest version released Monday, Feb 27th allows you to accept this bundled package!!!!
This is a complete race package for the 2017 Mint 400 prepared by LEADNAV.
This is a bonus product and capability offered by LEADNAV with our custom overlay feature.
You can always import any GPX (Garmin) file type directly into LEADNAV from the event organization themselves...then convert their Tracks to Routes...clean them up yourselves utilizing our In App Subscription to Pro Pack or just the basic $20 app by editing the route files with Waypoints. See our Community Forum and Website Support section for How To's.
Purchase this Bundle...and Run...with the additional Overlay
- Prepared GPX Collection (Cleaned out with 1 primary Route ready to edit and Run. Basic Event Dangers were added but up to you to confirm and track any updates)
- Race Overlay (All race info baked into our custom Overlay)
- Topo Map Imagery Background (Basic Topo Background. Still recommend saving Satellite Imagery around the race area using our Pro Pack In App Subscription prior to heading out)
We are not responsible for the accuracy or any changes made to this event after Feb 26th 2017. It is up to you to confirm its accuracy and attend all race meetings for updates.
UPDATE TO THE CURRENT LEADNAV GPS VERSION!!!
- Once you make your purchase ignore the "To save files on Apple devices..." message on SendOwl's site (in screenshot below). Tap the underlined "2017 Mint 400 Race Bundle" link once. This is a 60MB file so let it work! Watch your web browser load.
- Import the ZIP file directly into LEADNAV on your iPad or iPhone (1 purchase to load 1 device! Purchase on the device you want this Bundle to go on)
- Overlays will import into your Map list ready to turn on. Tap Settings > Map > First turn all online map layers off by selecting "None". Then scroll all the way down to Overlays. Overlays are layer down in the order they are turned on so first turn on any solid map layer (In this case select the "2017 Mint 400 Topo" first. Then turn on the actual "2017 Mint 400 Overlay" next to lay it on top.
We provided the background Topo as a basic option. However it is highly recommended you use the in app map downloader and our Pro Pack in app subscription to save higher quality satellite or top background imagery before you leave. Learn more about this in our "How To" section of our forum.
- To open the actual GPS race files select MENU and open the "2017 Mint 400 - LEADNAV" Collection. (We highly recommend "duplicating" this Collection before working on it)
- In this GPS Collection you will find only 2 Routes. Due to the tight track at the start and finish we separated that section from the primary race Route. This is to ensure that the Race Route will "RUN" correctly off the Start line and through the Pits with each lap.
- Edit the Primary Race Route with any audio/visual Waypoints by studying the terrain (satellite imagery in background is best) Add in any "obvious "Left turns, Road crossings, Speed warnings etc...)
- RUN the Race Route! (Rerunning the Race Route with each lap will be necessary...Just hit Run out of the Pits)
With this new system you keep all of your Race Files clean with just your notes and all the Race info separate. No more having a thousand RM and VCP points mixed in the file with your work/notes.
This File does NOT contain the satellite imagery in the background! If you want to see this you must utilize our Map Subscription, Advanced Subscription or our Pro Pack Subscription (In App Subscriptions) to download this background before you leave. Otherwise this Overlay will run fine with a blank/gray background when out of cellular or wifi range.
We highly recommend a iPad Mini 4, Air 2, Pro or iPhone 6 and higher. Older devices may crash more frequently and/or run sluggish. (See recommended configurations in our hardware section and online Community Forum.