2017 Pirates Cove Resort - Mojave Desert - Bundle
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE BE SURE TO UPDATE TO THE CURRENT LEADNAV GPS VERSION!!!
This is a Pirates Cove Resort Mojave Desert Trail Bundle that was built for Casey Currie and his trips with Can Am and Monster Energy.
This is a bonus product and capability offered by LEADNAV with our custom overlay feature.
You can always import any GPX (Garmin) file type directly into LEADNAV from the event organization themselves...then convert their Tracks to Routes...clean them up yourselves utilizing our In App Subscription to Pro Pack or just the basic $20 app by editing the route files with Waypoints. See our Community Forum and Website Support section for How To's.
Purchase this Bundle...with this additional Overlay package
- Prepared GPX Collection (Cleaned out with Routes ready to edit and Run.
- Trail Overlay (All trail info baked into our custom Overlays. Also individual Trail Overlays.)
- Daily Mine
- Beal Slough
- Camp Clipper
- Chemehuevi Wash
- Coffin Springs
- Flattop Mtn
- Golden Fleece
- Old Woman Metorite
- Old Woman Preserve
- Topo/Satellite Map Imagery Background (Basic Topo Background. Recommend saving Satellite Imagery down to 16-17 zoom (Max 18) and MapBox Terrain (17-18 along Route and the entire area in 16 zoom) using the LEADNAV $150 a year In App Subscription to Pro Pack.
We are not responsible for the accuracy or any changes made to this event after June 9th 2017. It is up to you to confirm its accuracy.
UPDATE TO THE CURRENT LEADNAV GPS VERSION!!!
- Once you make your purchase ignore the "To save files on Apple devices..." message on SendOwl's site (in screenshot below). Tap the underlined "NAME Bundle" link once. This is a large file so let it work! Watch your web browser load.....
DON'T TAP MORE THAN ONCE!!! Patience (example)
- Import the ZIP file directly into LEADNAV on your iPad or iPhone (1 purchase to load 2 devices! (example...your iPad and iPhone) Purchase on the device you want this Bundle to go on)
- Overlays will import into your Map list ready to turn on. Tap Settings > Map > First turn all online map layers off by selecting "None" or select the Map types you saved using Pro Pack. Then scroll all the way down to Overlays. Overlays are laid down in the order they are turned on so first turn on any solid map layer. There is a complete trail map overlay and individual trail overlays. Use one or the other. (The more overlays that are open the longer each will take to load!)
Highly recommended you use the in app map downloader and our Pro Pack in app subscription to save high quality satellite or top background imagery before you leave. Learn more about this in our "How To" section of our forum.
- To open the actual GPS files select MENU and open the "Pirates Cove - LEADNAV" Collection. (We highly recommend "duplicating" this Collection before working on it)
- In this GPS Collection you will find each trail route Route. Edit in audio visual waypoints for your day trip. Reverse Route if needed to switch its direction. Build your own Route using the Overlay. Tons of ways to use this system!
- RUN the Route!
With this new system you keep all of your Trail Files clean with just your notes and all the trip info separate.
This File does NOT contain the satellite imagery in the background! If you want to see this you must utilize our Map Subscription, Advanced Subscription or our Pro Pack Subscription (In App Subscriptions) to download this background before you leave. Otherwise this Overlay will run fine with a blank/gray background when out of cellular or wifi range.
We highly recommend a iPad Mini 4, New "iPad", Pro or iPhone 6 and higher. Older devices may crash more frequently and/or run sluggish. (See recommended configurations in our hardware section and online Community Forum.